Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Barbie's a serial killer

I think almost all girls (sometimes even boys) have owned or played with a barbie doll at some point of their life. I remember when i had mine, the clothes were no where to be found when i first got the doll from a cousin. My young self could figure out what is there to 'play' with the doll, so i basically just threw it in my pile of unloved toys. 

Until now, i'm all grown up and also am aware of how crazy barbie collectors could be. I STILL don't know why we need those dolls. However, i like how some people come up with all these creative ideas to do with the doll. Some would custom made clothes for them, build mini houses that look even better than our own, get it a biyfriend? (ken) All sorts of crazy things. 

And now, i came across this:









Isn't this original?




via: Original post

No comments:

Post a Comment